Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What's your magic power?

If you have a chance to create a magic power, what would it be?

Well, this question has been brought out by me while walking with a bunch of girls from the entrance of the campus to our next class. But before then, the topic of Soo Qi too-nice-personality was discussed and complained by us again, where Soo Qi is listening too. There's Li Ee, Wan Yie, Lilian, Mun Yi and last but not least our Miss Deeds Leong Soo Qi, the A1 scorer in our class AND her secondary school. Days before yesterday, we're having meal at Asia Cafe when Li Ee talk about her wish to have power and become a somebody and Lil and I was kinda agree of what she's debating about, out of a sudden when she threw this question to the opposition representative Soo Qi, Soo Qi was like

"I just wanna be normal"
As what i expected,there goes Li Ee...
"WHAT ! ! ! You wanna to be NORMAL !?"
And then as Li Ee goes with her elaboration,which was meaningful but at the same time, funny. Then I was thinkin about freedom. without restriction of doing what i wanna to do...So do Soo Qi, she have good parents which teached her what she should do, so do I. Well, that's why we have the same wish i think. For more details, click here and read Li Ee's, more elaborations, more jokes...
Back to my topic,
well this story happened few days after Li Ee gone crazy with Soo Qi's shocking wish.
I asked them again:

"If you have a chance to create a magic power, what would it be?"

Then people was like thinking and thinking along the way to the classroom...
"I wanna to control fire, wind and water..."
"........"
"What about you Felix?"
"Uh....................................................Uh..............................................."


-Seconds later-


"Uh.........................................................................................................."
My mind was like EMPTY, i really never thought of this before.yigjdr.... I did thought of this before few months ago. Wishing myself to have the magic power like genies...Granting people wish and mine as well. So i told them my answer...
"Oh...So's like what you said will happen?"
"Yeah, sort of like few seconds after i wish"
"Nah, this power is not good, y'know if you hate someone and you suddenly said like ,
' I WISH THAT YOU ARE NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD'
then poof! they're gone..!"
Well, i still can turn them back...If i wish again.
"What's Mun Yi's again?"
"Control wind fire and water Felix."
"You then you can reduce crime and disaster like flood and fire then..."
"Well, i can MAKE flood, or fire too, if i want to."
Copying SimCity?
"How about you Soo Qi?"
"WORLD PEACE" I said.or healing power?
They laughed.
"Hm........I wish that i can have healing power"What? Bingo for me!
"Gosh Soo Qi you serious?"
"Whitelighter"
"Yeah is like you put you hand on the wound, then the wound area will gone smaller and smaller until it's gone."
"Oh My God ! ! ! !fiejskjflkr...And there goes Li Ee..
I was quite impressed, not only Li Ee's joking power, but also Soo Qi...
She's like a priest, forgiving people always... Blessing the world to be peace everyday, but she don't want you to know her. Leaving her name as "anonymous" ofter donating a million bucks to someone....
Ah, by the way, Li Ee wish that she can fly. And Fadzzy wish he can gone back to the past.

Hoho....is easy to guess Soo Qi's mind then i guess...Everything positive and nice is Soo Qi's.
Great.






Well, how about you? What's your magic power will be if you have one?
Hope to see your comments and tell me the answer then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home