Monday, May 29, 2006

i am attractive.

I am attractive,

















to dogs.
I wonder why, well i stayed at Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong. And the lorong linked to the place i live ,there's a lots of residents having doggies as thier pets. And thier doggies are all...."very friendly" i say.

Mm.. everytime i walked back home, for sure they welcomed me with those sweet dolce barks,

how nice.

Then recently, my darling neighbour have a new pet. A dog so-called Lion Dog? She drools all the time...Seeing me flirting to her by my dazzling eyesight (eww). Um.. She always bumped to the fence everytime i reached home.
Then there's once i followed my sister and bro to pasar malam when those dogs barks again. I was like fumnled and don't know what to do as so many pretty chicks..whoa, pretty puppies barking at me calling my name, i was like bouncing around the ground. Then my sister claims that my breasts attracted them and THEN i found out that i HAVE breasts.

So, everytime they bark, for sure i replied politely,

"hi"
"how do you do?"
"look nice today"
"constipated? better ask your master to bring you to see doctors"
"you too"
"bye"
well, y'know me, this polite, to dogs, that love to see my breasts.
My oh my.






Oh ya, then i found outmy neighbour's dog is a male.
Oh gosh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

thanks.
compliment.
thanks

May 29, 2006 at 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweat. =_='''

May 30, 2006 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home