Tuesday, June 13, 2006

cops..*PUI ! ! !*


found this picture from Raccoon's blog, and this is so..... true.

just feel like laughing seeing the last cop doing his stupiak face.











There's once my mum called my sister and told her about this rasuah thingy, that there's servant from government came to our house, and they gave my mum a survey questionaire all about anti-rasuah. My mum first reaction is a small smile and she went to kitchen and laugh along with my dad. So, my sister filled up the form in behalf of my mum and those questions are so ridiculous.
The cool thing is,
there're two policemen came to our house for duit kopi the NEXT day after we done the survey. Me and my siblings can recognize thier face so clearly,since they always appeared during every chinese new year and like every two weeks or a month.They came with thier patrol car and ask for money from my dad. They was like smilling and walk towards our front door, i am the one that comfronted them. I am not smiling though.

"Mana Tauke ? "
(where's your father?)
"Tauke ada kerja kat Tapah, malam baru balik."
( He's working at Tapah, coming back at night)
"Oh..... projek besar yer..hehe...kat Tapah.."
(wow..big project eh..Tapah summore)

Still, i am not smiling as he thought this should be a joke.

"Tak pa, satgi baru mai ya. Kirim salam kat Tauke ye"
(never mind, i'll come back later. Send my regards to him la k)
They was like didn't believe what i've said and wait in front of our house for like 15 minutes.
My mum was hiding at our backyard...
So they left, finally,

And seriously, they came at night.
My dad gave them like 15 bucks per person (since there are two cops) and they looks unsatisfied and left again.

I hate them, we ALL hate them, but mum said we had no choice.
My mum used to not giving them money for like one month, and they giving my dad's workers a lot of summons for bringing overweighted materials for the lorry la(which it didn overweight seriously, they don't even measure it) and speeding la (50km/h) and this and that.
They forced us to learn this lesson and we learnt it.
They got money every month.
What i hate the most is like during chinese new year, they even bring thier kids.
And thier kids are all ugly, what they're all waiting is just the ang-paos!! Even the cops get ang-paos too!! Argh.

So,
i hate Malaysian cops.

4 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

Cher Hui, DON'T ! ! !
cher hui have fetish towards Prime Minister.....
Datin Goey Cher Hui...
ew.

And, btw, what i mean "ugly" is not "ugly""ugly", you got what i mean? is like looking at thier sly faces, you don't think they are cute THOUGH they are cute, some of them are.

June 14, 2006 at 7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! We have choice! Don't be a coward! Protest it! Seriously!

By the way, you sick Cher Hui, Badawi is good? Sweat lots lots.

June 14, 2006 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

fainted.

CHER HUI WAKE UP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WAKE UP ! ! ! !

*spinning around after yelling and fainted again*

June 14, 2006 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

April 26, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home