Monday, June 26, 2006

Everything come to an

end.

of my semester break. Semester 2 starting tomorrow. Everything back to normal again. Have to wake up early, go to college by ktm in the very 6.30am, go home at 6, sleep at 11 and wake up early and on and on and on.

I finally made up my mind on dropping Further Maths. Friends persuade, aunt advices and i decided. I already took the form yesterday and told my aunt to write the letter . You can say i am lazy, whatever you say, I just don't feeling like i can cope this thing for my next 1 year. I might need more time for my other subjects too. So why not let these periods changed into my revision time. I promised myself that i will study harder without this subject and i wish i cn keep that promise all the time.

Went to college today to take back the maths textbook i photostated at Mac Center. Then next is went yam-cha with her and her friend named .... yeah i am so sorry i forgot, but what i know that he's a smart senior. We've been talking about thier trip to Redang, what they've done and where they'd been, and i was imaginating myself go there and have some fun snorkeling, walking around, making Wei Xiong a nice sexy G-Cup-sized mermaid and on and on.

So, still she's not happy today making her mum and her ex worrying about her. Her's mum is too alarm about what's up to her, sms her all the time wanna know who she's with, just because she had only one person for her to love. So her mum's like pouring all the hope and love to her, maybe a lil bit too much. Just now wen we left the lineless Subang Square then she found out like 11 miss calls and 9 messages from her mum. Because of can't get to her daughter, she almost call the cops. I saw the message, seriously. Is nice that she cares about her a lot but it is stressful when someone love you way to much. It is still a blessing to being loved, but it is over-blessed going to effect you daily life? In the other hand, she's demanding more love and care from her's.Her's has been no where and hard to be contact, the last time i ever talk to her's on MSN is like only two minutes, her's has been busy packing and going back to his hometown. She's starting to lose faith in her's and i seriously don't want this to happen. She's hoping more care and consideration from her's but her's always let her down. Wow, love from two sides with big contrast and she still have to live her life on alone here. I told her if anything i can help just hopefully she can tell and as friends we can spare the probems. She's trying to be storong but those phone calls are making her getting down and down. I was just planning to talk to her's about this, but before this i asked for HVD's advices. She told me to leave them alone for days and see what happens. Yeah, maybe i am too over about this, is none of my business anyway, just hope that she can cheer up some day larh.

Just waiting for the day when all the worries in the world has came to an end, it would be someday really wonderful then...

4 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

wakeker..
wonder wht HVD means...
and i'll post about the movie we watched that day !
hehe..

June 26, 2006 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... Pi tengok wayang x ajak ni. Hng!

June 27, 2006 at 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... Pi tengok wayang x ajak ni. Hng!

P/S: Please delete my previous comment.

June 27, 2006 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

i dunno how to delete.
>_<

June 27, 2006 at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home