Monday, June 12, 2006

goal..**and a small jiggle**

I never dislike English Premiere League from the day Becky-my-foot joined Real Madrid.
And bring all those bad luck to Real Madrid.

I am not that football-goer but I will always check the leaderboard for EPL. Always cheered as I saw my darling Chelsea is leading ! ! ! They play well and pawned people so bad everytime. 4-0 ! 3-0 ! 5-1 ! 4-2 ! I used to support Manchester United with the appearance of the greatest Rudd Van Nisterool in thier team. But Fregueson-whatever-his-name-was-spelt always do stupid plans, like letting down thier guard when they're competing with those less-famous football team like Sunderland and Fulham. That's why they lost or they draw the game. During I was form 5 , I still remember (if i am not mistaken) MU draw the game playing with Sunderland. 0-0. My friends was scolded as they kept saying bad-words discussing about this match in the class and caught my teacher's attention. Silly them.

So yeah, now i hate them. And i heard that they are planning to sell Rudd Van Nisterool. Listen to me Ruddy, you're too good for MU, why not Chelsea ! ! ! kekez.

So, I used to like England team for world cup when i was first introduced to football. Watching World Cup at year 2002 was a classic. And ever since that year i hate Becky-my-foot from the bottom of my broken heart. Totally disappointed with thier performance. He's useless with that stupid hairstyle and panty-changing in the middle of the field. Pui !

My Malay tuition teacher was like SO don't want to miss EVERY SINGLE MATCH. He switched on his TV and teach us Malay. So it's like... " Bagaikan Aur dengan GOOOOAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!" and then all those guys squeeze their face to the screen of TV and I changed another tuition centre after that lesson. I still remember Brazil is fighting England on the day I had my last tuition over there. Classic free-kick by Ronaldinho (shud it be spelt like that?) Aiyah, whocares, you guys know who i am talking about ma rite? the one with the big big mouth and long lon ghair that smile like a donkey. HEEHOOH~~ kekez. David Seaman is the goalkeeper that time, the last year he join World Cup and retired few months after World Cup 2002.

In a blink of eyes, it's World Cup again.
Not going to be rooting for England again this year, as Becky-my-foot is in there. They're not going to win anyway, they always get into maybe quarter final or semifinal but for sure they can't win. GO Netherland!! Hopefully they can make it, at least semi finals la ! Go France and Argentina and Go pui ! my darling England !

Kekez.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

March 7, 2007 at 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home