Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sad...

I checked my results.
More worse than I thought.
The grades are...argh..sad.
Bunch of D , one E and one F.
But oh well, i know i can do better.
Just belajar bersungguh-sungguh for AS larh.

*Dropping Further Maths soon. Less tension, wee..*
*Just curious, can i know the grading? I mean how much is an A, B C D E and F?*




**One last thing, he met an accident recently and rushed to hospital. Then he's now dehospitalized.But didn't reply my and her sms,or calls, wonder where is he right now. Get well soon man.**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will know when your parents receive the letter, or when school reopens. I can't really remember the marks grading. =)

June 21, 2006 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A is 76 marks and above
B is between 70 till 75
C is between 60 till 69
D is between 50 till 69
U is fail lower then 50 marks

there is no F onli U grade..

i hope i am not wrong

June 25, 2006 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home