Monday, June 12, 2006

Stuff (without s) brought from Low Yat


spot the difference? I just brought the casing from Low Yat, It's more safer , protect my iPod from further injury and scratches, since i accidentally slammed it on the floor a few times. Sorry a brother, i will love you even more now coz you look more COOL like me NOW!!! (whether you want or dun want to ignore the small words there)
This case cost me 30 bucks. I planned to buy it like one month ago already. That fella at Subang Square cheat me with 50 bucks, luckily i didn't believe him. Well, this fella sell with original price RM 45. I chopchopchopchopchopchopchopchop until 30 bucks. So guyz, now you know who should you bring to shop now? I think that fella is a newbie la, he seems to be very innocent and polite. WHen he's helping me put my iPod into the case, is so damn obvious that he's hands are shivering. Nervous?of seeing me?(Again.)
So, yeah. That's the souvenir i grought from Low Yat. Before that day , i always thuoght Low Yat is a street. It sounds like a street name la brother, like Chow Kit ? Chow Kit is a road or a street? I seriously had no idea. But who cares? So yeah again, i brought a iPod Nano case from Low Yat. Have fun looking at it la guyz. Kekez.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo... Now I know who should I go out with next time. Kekeke.

June 12, 2006 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

kekezz....
now then you know meh..

June 12, 2006 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »

November 22, 2006 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

February 5, 2007 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

March 3, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

April 25, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home