Thursday, June 15, 2006

Things I've Done Yesterday

As i unpacked my bag, THEN i found out i forget to bring those USB-Plugin Device here, but only the digicam and its battery charger. Idiot me. Which means I can't post photos here until i get my ass back to KL. Argh. I took a lot of photos of my mum's babies--her plant. There are so many special plants here, make her looks like Professor Sprout? Kekez.Anyway, these photos will be uploaded soon, as I reach home at KL.Blardy Hell.
I spent most of the time on watching TV actually, I watched the whole first season of Friends, in a day.Actually is kinda easy, you see, one episode only like 20 minutes. There're 12 CDs in one season. There are 2 episodes in one CD. So, as my masterbrain is counting as i keep on continuning typing, Tada ! You need only minimumly (20*12*2) 8 hours ! Friends is like 10 seasons and my sis and I just watch the first one.















I like these two character the most.Ross Gellar and Phoebe Buffay.Ross Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow. They're so funny, but too bad they're both more supporting acting part.
I like Phoebe with her song..

" I was sitting beside the window,
when my nana hung herself and die..
Na na na na na na
Yeah my nana die..."

Yeah, I like Phoebe.

After finished watching the first season, I sriously have nothing to do, instead of blogging, instead of sleeping and yeah, i back to the TV again. And this time i do channel-switching. And it is so fun ! You should try it some day. Take your remote control and simply press your lucky number and see what channel it appear, HAHA! That's SO FUN !

Later at night, we went to the night market at Kangar. Then i saw something interesting. There's a Malay fella, making the crowd watching him playing with his cobra snake.and what he's promoting is some medicine that has something related to blood-pressure control and the same effect after using tongkat Ali. And he's paying with the snake. Well, as he said, he had enchanted some spell on the snake and the snake will listen to what he said, and he just keep on talking and the snake is sleeping. And yeah, he just approached his stick to the cobra then the snake already awakened and be in a defending-position.Ready-To-Bite, and i call that a spell failure. Kekez.

This makes me remembered that few weeks ago, my siblings and i wnet to the might market at KL. And there're some Chinese Buddhist (as they said) are doing some free show there i think. You know Chinese, playing those ekor that can earn them a lot of bucks, those totos and 4-D 3-D, well this Buddhist can bring some nice number for them, and make them prosper. Well, for what i know as a Buddhist, we didn't have that kinda statue that she put on the stage. SHe took a white rectangular shaped paper and her finger is like writing something on the paper and we( as a buddhism) never use AMULET FOR GOD SAKE ! AMULET IS SO TAOISM ! !
Somemore, she says she's a 活教徒,instead of 佛教徒.For those who don't understand chinese, the first two words's pronounciation is different. And she made a big mistake about it. The more funny thing is, she did what those sifu did in those corpse like burn the amulet and cast some spell on it, oh my gosh this "Buddhist" is doing that trick on her show as well.It is like, oh my god, that's so wrong. She's doing Taoism and she's playing Buddhist music. Fainted.
But that's not the things i;ve done yesterday larh, just remembered and tell y'all only ma.

Well, things I've done yesterday is.. watching TV, yeah. Pure, watching TV.