Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fainted.

currently listening to : Anna Nalick - Wreck of the day

Ugh. The conditions is until midnight only, as she said so.
But I woke up this morning at 11. Still, i'm all alone.
Ugh.

Doing homework right now, the yawning headache-ing frustrating mafan-ish econs essay questions so called Assignment. Ugh. Somemore still owe Ms.Grace the powerpoint presentation.Ugh, somemore still owe Mr.Ari the questionaire assignment thingee.
WHO SAID THIS TOPIC IS EASY huh? fufufu.. almost fainted when i found out that so many people already passed up thiers' and we still stuck at those questions. Ugh.Feeling of saying bad words right now

*gasp*

*look left look right*

*cringe*

*starts whispering*

wtf..

Rite.Ugh. The trigo are frickining hard that i still din even a nibble of it yet. Yet later Miss Prom queen will send me to Uncle's house and I have to do my work there as those KIDS keep on disturbing me. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Bro and sis coming back later. My food supplier ! Thank god you guys are coming back !
Ugh.

and i said 10 ugh.
right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home