Saturday, July 29, 2006

Friday-Triple-Treat

A Brand New

a) Blog Skin
After struggling for 2 days, finally made up my mind and changed a better blogskin here.
How was it ? " I am the Master of genius" *chuckles* Love it !

b) Choir Coach
Yesterday was our choir practise that finally re-activated again since Sounds Of The Ocean. Sandra told us that there's a new coach here teaching us choir for free, and furthermore a MPO Choir coach. MPO Choir's coach, *jumping around like a maniac* Woohoo! How come i cannot excited, anyhow met him already yesterday, a malay guy named Jun. He talk soft, that's what I didn't expect larh, but anyhow, i can sense the greatness of an MPO Choir coach ! Is like some weakling-look-like guy that have infinite power ! Seriously, cause for me's he don't look like a coach, furthermore a Choir Coach, but anyways, I am so happy to have him here ! At least the members will be more serious and excited about this. Since last time, practise without a proper-coach is suffering though, no one can give any beter comments or share some better experience and techniques with us. Having him can polish our choir team and wait and see, some day we'll rock of your roof !! *giggles*

c) Experience in playing online games
Recently, i am seriously online-game-addicted.
Following our classmates to the Cyber Cafe looking at them playing DotA, CS or O2Jam. Just feeling like wanna join them as well and yesterday's the day. I finally have a nice seat at CC controling the keyboard, preparing to shoot the other ppl. Yes, Felix is playing Counter Strike!! *gasp**unbelievable look**applause* I still can remember the days at Perlis, my friends always ask me to join them, but somehow, i hate those games so i always decline thier invitaion. Now then i know how fun CS is, somemore playing with a bunch of classmates. Right , then O2Jam. Da Yuan always tell me how fun O2Jam is bt anyhow Jia Weii said it was childish. So I didn't actually bothered about that, but fially the days i went back to hometown for holidays, I downloaded the game and played. Is like always stucked at Fly Magpie level and felt damn proud of it. Damn. I was like low lvl-ed(5, 6,8). So yesterday's da day i found out how great the PE4 gamers are. Watching DaYuan, Wan Yie and especially Nicholas playing the game i was like jaw-dropped. Especially Nicky like i said, maybe he's wearing the headset, he can't hear a thing,he's actually slamming the keybard like *DANG DANG DANG*!!
Lilian, Li Ee and I was like shocked seeing him slamming the keyboard, but anyway they're so cool playinf those high lvl song that i sux, totally sux in it! I WILL IMPROVE ! *giggles*
went home and found out Sam also addicted to it dy.
whoa.

Anyway, yesterday was thumbs- up- cool. Learnt so many stuffs in one day and furthermore a new blogskin !
Enjoy being a evil genius reading my blog !
Wakakakakakakaka....

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

Blog skin is great. Simple and cute. Can sense some calmness and happiness there.

New coach is even greater. I'm not really sure cause I'm not in the team. Will love to check out you guys practise next time. Kekeke.

Playing online game is greatest. At least you won't feel so left out in Subang, the cyber city. O2Jam jam jam jam! Counter Strike strike strike strike! Dota is boring. Kakaka.

July 29, 2006 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

i agree dat DotA was boring. maybe is seriously not my type la.
But jamming and shooting was...awesome.

July 30, 2006 at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home