Sunday, July 23, 2006

From Mel's blog

If you comment on this post:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.


so, i comment on her post and the results are :

1. you always look so cheery, hahah
2. go clubbing! just once!
3. brown, don't know why...
4. i like the fact that you're always helpful...
5. LAN of course, i think we met thru Farah right? =)
6. prolly a furry squirrel, at least it's cute kan?
7. what's your inspiration for life?

and i have to respond and do this for her.
so, here goes my answer.

1. you're a very cool friend. i mean "cool"cool, got it?
2. Long straight hair ! Rebonding like Farah's !
3. Black , without second doubt, Black.
4. I like the fact that you express what you wanna say without beats around the bush
5. yeap, LAN. being another rebel in LAN class !
6. Mel is a...fox. White fox. wonder why..
7. Have you ever having a thought of getting married?

O-Phew, jobs done !

6 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

Farah's :

1. Farah's the only gurl that born 1989 in PE4 !
2. Wear tudung to school !
3. Purple..or violet.
4. You're a sweet ,open minded gurl
5. Saying "I want to drink water" in chinese, DAMN FUNNY !
6. Rabbit.
7. Joshua.....

July 24, 2006 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Farah Adila said...

hahahaha. maybe i will wear tudung one day. why purple??? rabbit? awww..i love rabbits. joshua? haha. what abt?

July 24, 2006 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

walao farah,
thanks for explaining !

July 25, 2006 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

the last post is me anyway.

July 25, 2006 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Keat said...

only 1 customer?

fine la. give you business. =P

[MY TURN.]

July 27, 2006 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

Keat keat...
thanks for supporting !

Sze Keat's :

1. The biggest guy in the class.
2. Get " Sze Keat's big momma"'s handset number personally.
3. Yellow. Still, dunno why.
4. Open minded and hilarious. Sociable is a plus.
5. The first two weeks i know you, you are DAMN quiet in the class.
6. Gorrila, definitely.
7. Is your bream job currently you first dream job? if not, what's your first dream job?


Done!
now, YOU reply this at your blog.
Thank you

July 28, 2006 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home