Friday, July 14, 2006

Si Liao Larh

well, sitting here i am totally worried about so much thing.

Uban-1

My piano exam is coming next friday and i my three songs still haven gao tim.My scales also pili pala pili pala-lly bad.My piano lessons is getting more emotional and tension recently.My piano teacher started to give more and more comments, either my technique, my attitude, and most of the time, my performance. I have a bad feeling that i am going to fail this time. But i can't ! Gosh.. I only have 7 days left.

Uban-2

Then, my education. Melody offered me about the wonderful part of studying at Germany which i am very interested in-to-it. Mainly because it is free-education-country, then Germany is famous with Engineering, then having a chance to learn new language. I have to make up my mind whether going to take my german language lesson is a go, or a no.Right, i told my mum, she said go. I told my sister, she said no.Then i made up my mind to go for the no. Then today Melody tell me more interest part of Germany then my heart started to get shaky again..

Uban-3

AS-trial is coming, tension tension tension. I must get an AAB. But can i ? I still heven properly settle down and revise my Physics, even my Maths also not that safe. Summore Econs is kinda lucky, but B worh... Wonder I can make it or not..

Uban-4

Them. Argh ! Speaking about them really giving me nerves.
Seeing how he's doing these days seriously made me thinking to say,
WTF.
Disappointed.

Imagine someday, i over-sut SooQi's record and gain a grey hair without dying it, i'll be Mr.Wong !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home