Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ikea drives me crazy

I think i blog too much recently.

But anyway, i found this lame game linked by my friend.
All you need to do is slap him.
Have fun slapping.

Neways, went to McD for breakfast today with aunt. Then get my iPod fixed at Ikano Centre. We didn't expect we'll take a long time at Ikano but then aunt saw Harvey Norman, so we walked in, then together IKEA poofed into our mind. So, yeah we plan to go to IKEA after this. But then we stopped at Popular bookstore spend such a long time looking books for her STPM students and some maths practise for her neist.which is my cousin. So, I walked around like a idiot and simply asked one worker over there for a book highly reccommended by Alvin and Li Ee called " To Kill A Mockingbird ". I was just simply playing and fooling around didn't expect htey can find it for me, manatau, they seriously found it. Somemore is at the very bottom row at the very last corner, stuffed behind a bunch of big books. What the heck ! I brought it.seriously i did. So Felix, have fun reading ! You know the funny thing is, the worker whosoever never heard of this book before looking around at the Horror and Mystery section expect to find a storyline like someone killed a mockingbird and the dectective is goin to find out who did it. XD.

Sope we went to Ikea and oh my gawd, those design drive me crazee, so damn hyper having a lot of fun looking at those design and started to evaluate those color distribution. They're genius !! Not much people enjoy walking around at Ikea without buying anything but i am the one. Next time if you wanna go somewhere else without me at Ikano. Just let me stay at Ikea, i am going to enjoy myself more than you do k.



p/s : As i expected, the guy from ITplanet which fix my iPod blamed that our computer's the one that cause the problem again. Gawsh i just hate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home