Friday, August 11, 2006

L-O-L. Wee...

Sope, watched "Click" today with Tzu Ying, Melody and Bear at Sunway Pyramid.The movie rox. It's a good movie where the story emphasize on "Family is always the first".It's funny, it's touching and it made Melody cries.Boo-hoo.. But seriously it's a very very good show.You should watch it if you still haven't.

Anyway, I am the one that comes up the plan of going to watch movie, without knowing that we're not the one who brought those tickets, Denny's the one who brought for us. So we went to Genki Sushi to retrieve those tickets. Then there's da shocking part. I saw Denny, clearly. But there's an animal sitting at the very end of the gang. NoNoNoNo.. Impossible ! Genki Sushi allowed animal to consume inside? I thought animals are not allowed but there's a raccoon sitting in there !! LOL, is Seok Kheng. Then dumbfounded that Denny and Raccon are in the same class. But anyway i am damn happy to meet Seok Kheng at Sunway today and watch movie together, she makes me hyper. Talking at each others like retarded VS retarded, damn funny.

Here's the embarassing part, I've been talking about Denny after movie with Seok Kheng in chinese. So we discussed about him when he's back us, then I know he understands chinese. Anyhow, i knew i am a straight-forward-talking person, hopefully he didn't actually put it in mind la.I would apologize if I said something bad.

Anyway, today's a great day finally having a chance watching movie with an animal and a bunch of gang. My aunt scares the hell outta me when i phoned her on KTM, she's not at home. Thank god i bring my keys. Or else I wonder where am I going to hanging around, I might doing tai-chi with a bunch of old people at the basketball court nearby.LOLz.

4 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

Cicak! Weeeee... When can we hangout together again? Sigh. Trials and finals are coming soon. I'm leaving soon as well. =)

August 12, 2006 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

yer yer yer raccoon...
after my trials i hav 2 weeks break. then we go watch muvee again k?

August 12, 2006 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger SilverIsle said...

I'm going back to my beloved hometown leh. =/

August 13, 2006 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

huh?
yer.. you dun wanna spend some precious time with me meh?
so important *wink wink*

August 17, 2006 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home