Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lonely

I heard my footsteps,
tapping beside the wide forlorn road.
I sang, inside my heart,
Sorrow overwhelmed my mind.
telling me I am lonely tonight.
No moonlight shining on me,
No wind kissing my cheeks,
Only the dumb,
is following me behind.
still, i am walking,
walking on the lonely sideway.
still, i am looking,
looking for you.
I knew you're always there,
you're always around,
I looked up the sky,
a dark gloomy one,
I knew it,
I knew you're there,
glowing alone, standing strong,
I closed my eyes and pray.
I will not walk on without you,
holding my hands,
I might not sing anymore,
if you're not there,
sing along with me.
Then,
I smiled.
I knew i am not alone.
***********
hokay.
this is my first attempt.
Don't laugh at me kay?
and hopefully you can give me some useful comments,
i enjoy doing this seriously.
Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

believe me HVD you'll never know.
XD

August 12, 2006 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home