Friday, August 11, 2006

Mysterious Neighbours, Haunted House

Walking back from KTM station juz now, I saw my neighbour's moving back again since they moved out due to n/a reason few months ago. Lives more peaceful without the annoying kids but still, why they are moving back again, and before they moved in there're people actually living inside. This is wierd.I am at a stance of being one of the actor in the Wisteria Lane peeking at those mysterious neighbour's sudden return through the curtains.Ah, DH-istic again. Okay, let's talk about haunted house.
These house can't be cleaned AT ALL. No matter how you arrange those books on the table, fold up those shirts, the house still look dirty.How pissed people can be staying in this house. Summore, whenever you are using the bathroom, don't look up in the ceiling. There's an old saying that... crap, nothing actually, just that while you are enjoying..or concentrating elaminating those dirts from your body, those lizards-mouses-cocroaches-worms-mosquitoes will scare the crap outta you. I can't believe I lived in this house for months. MA !! I wanna go home~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home