Saturday, September 09, 2006

*something stucked on throat*

*coughed*

*again*

oh well, should i yell?

i am home ! *bounced happily*



Peacefully I walked down from bus and bringing my luggage and some souvenirs sis brought from Cambodia for mummy and walk across the big highway road. Then I am there, standing in front of a big house trapped in a big rubber estate. I stepped in front of the main swtich of the gate, switched off and push~ Aha ! The gate opened. I looked at my phone, is 4.15 am, sweet.
I walked in and gasped. Argh, plan failed.

I don't have the keys to open the door. Then my curiousity drove me to the window where the thief broke in last time. Shoot. It was now sealed. Nicely sealed. Fine, plan 100% failure, no more suprise homecoming. I phoned mom and asked her to open the door for me.

So yeah, I am home now with a bunch of things have to do.I am going to activate my Plan-B, suprise homecoming to my friends, and then got a loads of things to buy, got to do something to my face, again. Bah. Wonder who's the magician (of love? *vomit*) this time?

I have a great time just now having breakfast with my family. Talk to my father nicely, make jokes somemore, then my grandma, finally can treat her better. And yeah my maid. Think she's not going to poison me with the redish looked tomato-apple juice again. *grins* Just kidding k.

I shouldn't said so but oh gosh, I missed my KL friends already. X D . I had a great day being a lightbulb yesterday. So the thing is like Doug smsed me and asked whether I am free to go out, and yeah I was damn free then there I go directly to Times Square, 11 something. We walked around having fun , buying some stuff. And watched My Super-Ex-Girlfriend. Uma Thurman was..cute, I rather not say hot, but cute. Anna Faris *whistles* the smile dissolved me. OMG, and still she had the *shocked* face on. Thought that every show with Anna Faris, you won't miss a chance seeing her doing the *shocked* face. It's funny to see but she's damn sweet.
So the frictions and I went to a restaurant called Gasoline. That's when Doug said that the cam-whoring session is on. Ahaha, had a loads of fun taking pictures there. Will post up the pic soon. Cos it's not with me now.

Sudden case, my MSN alerts me, seeing Lilian online. So congrats Lilian , finally get your connection fixed.

Oh ok, back to the story, so we had a lots of fun, and we are planning to come again next friday with the gang, Sing Kwan, Juin Nik, Nicky, Justin. And Mel might wanna to bring some ppl too and we'll fit in the biggest cubical ron at Gasoline. It's so going to be sooooo much fun ! Can't wait until the day to come and now, let me enjoy the day with my family. So long and see yall Friday or college reopens *winks*

Happy Holiday.

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

What what what gasoline? Sounds so interesting wei! I want to go also! Kekeke.

September 10, 2006 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

um. yeah, it's called加油小站 in chinese. Located somewhere in Sungei Wang,

September 10, 2006 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home