Monday, November 06, 2006

*frustrated* What do you want ! ?





*sheirked*

yikes ! OK OK i got your point, i swear, I SWEAR ! I WON'T KILL ANIMAL or INSULT ANIMAL or MAKE FUN OF ANIMAL , ANYMORE ! ! !

I won't say something like " omfg you look like a chimpanzee !"

NO ! I won't say that anymore !!

I problably joining WWF (World Wide Fund For Nature) and wear the lame panda logo-ed t-shirt and asked people around join too.and shouting "No Chemical Testing On Animals" around the street frequently.

So.. it's that enough? can i make my demand now?

*someone nodded*

hokay. now, can i see something, ANYTHING ! other than ANIMALS in the upcoming animated movies that coming up soon or in the future?

they are so driving me nuts, though Open Season it's a funny and good show.

you can put aliens or hot babes or objects or hot babes, ANYTHING ! ANY HOT BABES but enough of animalssssss puh-lease......

*fainted after shouting, sobbing on the floor*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home