Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bored

So anyway, forgot to tell you all that i am home.Rush back directly after class on Friday, and missed the futsal game with the PE4-gangs. sigh. Anyway, so here i am at Perlis, peace and bored. It suxx when you found out that you are here while all your friends are not here, then they will sms you asking you when are you coming back, while you are busy or frustrating about the coming exam, so yeah. I am here alone. 1/17. Alone.Suxxor.

So I went for the eye test for my driving test today, the procedure is quite fast actually, unexpected-lly, with those government servant that work in a snail-pace. But then by sight, i found out myself quite odd there with the dressing code which is quite unneccesary, track suit and sport shoes and everything, while my friends that went with me wearing beach pants and argh-ly, slippers. We're totally in a different world. Somemore he quote :"hey, this is Perlis." Ohhh yes this is Perlis.

There's things that makes me hated my homcoming trip. Transport.We only have one car here at home, which is dad's pickup truck. So I can conclude here that we can't go anywhere while i am home because we have NO transport. Dad used the car going here there everywhere, we have to wait until he reach home, asked, requested, wait for the decision which is 75% no, and sit back in the front of the TV, pressing the remote, switching channels, without making any noises before you get scolded, or worse, slapped.So that's my dad, which is untouchable while working period and do-whatever-you-want during dinner time. =) . Sad, huh?

Second, the oh-so-boring small state which you have no where to go. I am bored,bored of everything here. Maybe you all will say like "Oh, I stay at my town for 17 years, i am so bored that I've been to everywhere and it's boring for me to visit again." and just believe me, case worsened at Perlis, where we don't have the fun-places to visit, the views are all darkened, the tasik don't look like tasik anymore, it's just make you cuss when you see the paints everywhere started to fade, or maybe you are interested to stare at the paddy field and rubber tree the whole day, oh, be my guest. I personally confirmed you will enjoy it.

Is nice to hear someone telling me hey i want to visit Perlis and stay at your house. Oh, come please come, I'll bring you to Langkawi, or Thailand. It's more fun overthere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home