Sunday, December 31, 2006

Finale of the year.

It finally comes to the end of the whole year.Everyone did agree saying time swifts.So fast that you don't even found out and in the end is like hey, it's already a year. What've i done in this year? It's my first year of college, new lifestyle, new taste of fashion, new home,new people,everything.

The people I've met is the greatest thing to be remembered in 06'. People that mostly communicate in english. We don't even have one here at Perlis. I am the lucky one here that take english classes when i was small. People that are more complicated,really, having different and more special point of view on a thing.I really love this year. 06 rox. here goes the list :


To PE4, Melanie,Melody,Tzu Ying,Yee Sham,Seok Kheng,Jia Weii,Anne,Weng Yan ,Eva, ShingYi ,Zee Kin,Cher Hui, Jer Lynn Sue Lynn and Terese, YorShee,Nicolas,Wei Xiong,SuZanne,Karl,Valentio,Sandra,Ho Sheng, Grace, Puong Xing, Yee Yen, Yuva, Sheirene, Wei Loong, Sinbad,Claryn,Anything,SamanthaPL2 people like Audrey, Sheekeera,and lotsa lotsa new friends I know here,sorry if I 've forgotten to type out your name here,

To my old friends Kang Chiat, Swee Kean, Boon Shing , Sin Yin, Pei Joul,Kian Yee, Chong Cher, Chong Hong,Chong Kah, Chong Thai, Chung Tat, Seh Ju, Kim Wei, Chun Horng, Shafil, Farez,and of course people from KWYP School Reporter gang, Bei Qi, Marcus too much to list seriously.

To sisters and brother

To Mum and Dad

Happy New Year and I love you all. Now and forever.

sorry for the long and mafan-ish list but I just feel like it to type it out ike thinking back who, and when I know you. It's a great thing to remember.

and so this is the last post of the year, it's purely freshly produced by Felix @ fifi @ your-slave-mr-you-know-who-you-are @ G Boy @ wuteva you wanna call. But nice to know you and see you next year. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home