Monday, December 04, 2006

It was just me, mengadaing about the Uni-Uni thing just now.Sorry if you feel disgusted anyway.There are things really pissed me off recently, people attitude , relationships, study,plannings for future, everything.It makes me feel so sick, very sick.

We really have a relationship thingee that i tried my best to fix or do something on it, for years, but you just don't see my effort and ruined everything i tried to do to fix this relationship. You need to know to fix this it's not easy, tolerence, care,patience, everything has to take into account. I can't see whether you care or not about the whole thing,everytime you pissed at me, you played the card about respect,respect and respect. I don't respect you, i don't respect you and I don't respect you.You blogged about me not respecting you, you put on MSN saying I didn't respect you, you just hated me for not respecting you,every single time.Somehow, don't you think that you have to refine your way of thinking about respect? what's respect, for you, is like i have to follow what you say or what you ordered me to do , listen to your advice, or complains about what i did or what i've said and feel sorry about what i did to you. No, don't you understand that respect is not only that shallow, that's not even respect. As a human with an age of 19, you should have understand the whole situation, much much more than me, you are just being childish about the whole thing. Now then i thought mentally, i am more more matured than you, at least I know what's not to revenge, what's not to hate and msot importantly what's, respect,what's forgiving.I gave myself sometime alone, thinking what's yes and what's no. At the sight of age, i seriously don't see why everytime i am the one that give way, why am i the one the one that "threatening" you as you said, why am i the only one that you can blame of pissing you off? and why I am the one that always wrong, for you.Don't you see everytime we argued, I am the one that walked away, or letting go the whole thing minutes later, while you are still angry about the whole thing?

You seriously don't see my effort of fixing the relationship, I am sick of giving you clues stealthily that saying no more arguments between us. You just don't see it. Argh.

Then there's another two you-s. Which both of them are very wierd. As in thier thinking and mood.But the thing is, why do i care? It's not my problem anyway. So, forget it larh.
Oh Farah, you roxx (rox extra-ly) recently.
but anyway, for now, I have thonnes of stuff to worry, more than these people. So nnoe, physics test,picking Unis, blablabla.

fainted. off.

I should take PTPTN, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home