Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

i wonder what's up with me, I've been sleepy since yesterday when i came back from camp. I've been sleeping the whole journey, sleeping in my friend's car, sleeping on the way to Sungai Petani after few hour sleep in my bed, then sleeping at Aunt's house, then yawning and yawning during dinner, and sllep all the way home. And the moment I woke up i as already in bed. Mum said I did walked down from the car and went brushing teeth. Ooh, I can't even recall that. Wow.

*yawning*

Holy, I still haven finish my music theory work and not much of revision. Then my one-chapter-of-economics-revision-plan is still hanging somewhere in the air. Today's christmas, and I got driving lesson in the afternoon.We're definitely not celebrating, since I missed the party that held by aunt's church, so basically if i missed the event there, I missed everything, since no other people will celebrate Christmas here already.

Not much to talk about the camp. It's fun knowing some people and seeing some juniors but the bad-side is even more. So won't talk much about it. Doug send me a funny Christmas message yesterday night while i was on the car sleeping, I was reading reading reading then a wierd way of laughing just blast out like that. Then my dad is like :" Oi, laugh in a proper way." *Huh?* Bu sorry I seriously don't know where it come from and damn the message was damn funny.

My friend already got his semester 2 results and I wonder where's mine. I will burn it the moment i get it before any other people read it. weeps.

But anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home