Friday, December 15, 2006

the mini plays happened in the whole day

woke up and found out that myself was on the floor. must be fell down during sleeping without acknowledgement.

***********************************************************************

Mum : sigh~ your dad got wedding dinner again these days
I : good la, free dinner
Mum : *slap my head* You thought the angpau no need money one arh?
I : pack 10 ringgit not enough meh?
Mum : Nowadays no more people pack angpau 10 ringgit already one.
I : *got. grandma,got coins somemore*

***********************************************************************

It's 2 0'clock.I'm surfing net.
*sis walked into the office bringing her chinese novel*
Sis : I thought someone brought a LOT of books back here saying that he want to study.
Mum : Apparently he's studying friendster and MSN.
I : Will, will, later.
It's 4 o'clock.I'm still surfing net.

***********************************************************************

Went into the room and bury my head into some Gravitational Field Strength and found out the speed I need to escape from the gravitational pulling force. For 30 minutes.

It's 4.30, I'm surfing net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home