Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Tutor is a nice f**ker.

After 5 days, no, 6 days of keep on checking other people's blog, today then i found out. YorShee's class only got two girls. Gosh, if I am one of them I am going to be so GG man.

Anyway, I was reminding myself that I have driving lesson tomorrow so I have to sleep early, and wake up early before I drive the car flying through Perlis famous paddy field. So then I shut down my computer at 10. And the telephone rang. The human talking in the phone has a fucking-irritating-voice. Oh-no-wonder, my tutor.Telling me my lesson tomorrow has delayed until 4.30pm. I replied is ok, I hung up the phone, I reopened the computer and I cursed him badly. I wonder it's my luck or what,this tutor, heavily recommended by my cousin, is a jackass.Good at being angry for no reason, other than I am being a noob trainee, or I don't have an attractive look as the young lady after me.I have no idea why I can got scold badly just because I hummed while I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green. He don't even let me fully control the stering while I am making turns, keeping on helping doing the extra turn and once again I got fucking scold for turn the stering back too slow. Thanks for the extra helping hand man, but I prefer you just take care of your extra brakes. I will follow what you commanded but please don't cross the line and teach me something out of the driving-lesson-syllybus. And oh my god-ly pls don't smoke. I just hate cigerettes, especially coming out from mouths of people like you all. And don't talk to me like I have no idea that I have to slow down the car or put on the signals when I am ready to make a turn.

*reaching junction*

Tutor :" Step on the brakes la, or else you put your foot up there for what, put for fun a? know how to step or not" *I nodded* "THEN STEP LA HAIYOOOHHH"

There's a middle finger poofed out from my mind and poked his forehead.
Saying :" Shut up asshole".
And I DID step on the brake, just I don't know where did your nerves hid at. Then you don't feel a stupid thing when the car is slowing down. *Exhales*Whatever man, I am leaving Perlis on the 2nd of January, and I will see him again on March, or worse June. OH, please just let me finish and pass my test once and for all, without seeing this fish for extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home