Friday, December 29, 2006

random pics


Let's see what i've did at Perlis the whole month.


9/12/06 Took some picture, trying sister's new digital camera.


Mom was forced by the sudden-hyperactive-after-return-from-Australia-sis to do so

See, i told you she was crazy.

Obviously she's influenced

And so do we.

Family pics !! ( with uncle aunt and cousin) and the influenced are still influenced




**************************************

10/12/06 First time meeting cousin's baby

Cute, right?

10/12/06 Visited Dad's watermelon farm



Views at the farm

Me and the melon


Mum and I and the melon

The thumb-sized-baby-melon

*************************************************


22/12/06 Went to a camp held by my junior from KWYP School Reporter Group

That's my finger anyway.



Some cute junior couple. =)



Groupie where some of then still stuck in the game.Saw the butts?


A short performance done by 3 of us, with only 7 minutes of planning and practise. Fun.

*************************************************



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UH, the Saw family all look like........FELIX! omg, everyone looks like felix. It's like some parallel world where everyone in the family looks more than 75.59235295892% alike!

December 29, 2006 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

you serious ah doug.
OMG. My sis is going to be so freaked out seeing this comment.
She hated people saying that we're alike because me and my bro are the uglies. bwahaha.
anyway, you're the first one think that all of us look alike. most of them just compared either me with my brother or me with my sister.the 2nd one particularly.BWAHAHA~~

December 29, 2006 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger bgurl_weng yan said...

I like the farm pictures...may be I'm just bored seeing buildings in bukit bintang...by the way, Felix's family looks really 'felixious'...haha...(no offence, dude)

December 29, 2006 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

oh weng yan. define "felixious"?? Is ok is ok i am not offenced. =)

I shall link you here~

December 29, 2006 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home