Wednesday, December 13, 2006

R.I.P

Just died just now in the morning after typing "very good morning" to YorShee on MSN. Mum alarm rang in my brain, mum called. Saying that there're some chores are assigned to me.Bwargh. Chores.Whereas the fatty bum sister is sitting there like a fat persian cat reading some lame story book. and I have to be the kuli~Mum said you need more exercise but hello, it seems that i am the tallest and also the thinest human in this house.

It was 11o'clock and there i am at the back with my mum lifting long think plank and rearrange arrording to the size, length and the inches.For 90++ minutes we worked under the big hot sun. It was shitty suffering and I was seriously panting, i should've work out more.Then my mum asked sarcasticly :"Oh like this also cannot tahan, i wonder how will you stand one day as a Civil Engineer."

No wonder I changed my mind to Interior Architecture. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home