Thursday, December 14, 2006

Still,bored

Melanie messaged me on MSN, asking her where she is, she's at library oh my goody goody.
And yes, she borrowed some book. Saying that oh don't want to screw up A2.

I should've study something, too.

So yes I did, pickup something easy.Was flipping some economics just now.Argh, i have to study for the whole month. But somehow is hard to leave the computer for even a minute.So there i am here studying where the eyes are stick to the monitor.
*slap myself*
Oh,I should study, yes i should study. I still owe Piano teacher mountains of theory homework which I hate the most. I have the whole stack of A2 Maths Trials paper waiting for me to do. I still have Physics and Econs.

*inhale exhale*
*again*

Yes I should study.
Yes I should study.
Fainted. Out.To Study.
Yes I should study.
Yes I should study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home