Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Call me dumbo.

I just learned how to download Bittorrent files.
What? What? You, stop laughing.
At least I am not the worst, someone learnt email when she was 13 and just found out that she can message people while her MSN's appeared offline and,and, block people using MSN. Miss-dumbo.

So anyway, I was conned, by my own sister twice, giving me the hope that how cheap things at Malaysia are. Yesterday I went to re-new my student ID while I was kinda broke thanks to my very shallow pocket and she told me :"heh, one student ID maximum also 10 bux only larh, worry what," so she didnt pass me the money that mum passed to her, then I was smiling alone walking in the student service telling them I wanna renew my ID, guess how much I paid for it?

25 bux.

Okay, then now I know you might saying something like alala, Felix 25 bucks also want to tell like the the moon is falling down, if you really think so, please now think of my stand as a poor-cute-guy-that-lost-his-wallet and you will end up with a big WOW and start scolding about how expensive the ID Card is.

Then then, today I went to renew my IC card somewhere at Kepong with my sister, then she told me again."15 bucks only" So she passed me 20 bux and I went alone. Then the jabatan is kinda like very money faced or wut, the price list are quite clearly labeled, oh please with the big bold underline font saying :" Renew Identity Card : First time : 30 bucks " So of course as an overacting person I gaved my WTF face towards the old lady over there, and she said yes it is 30 bucks.

Money suckers.
Pay so much and I have to wait for you to wait until there's a commercial break on TV3 so that you can move your big fat ass and help me take one, effing, photo.
It's just sux that you have to pay money for this kind of unneccesary things.

*Flashback*

Prashand and I was walking to the KTM station yesterday

Prashand : So now you lost your ID?
Me : Yes.

And I swear, Prashand's shocked face is soooo funny.
Prashand is those not very noisy guy that talk softly while the worst sentence he said is those simple "what the hell" or "why the hell" which he basically never swear. Not in front of me.
So I was laughing while he's worrying that there will be a policemen suddenly walking in the middle of the road asking for my IC.

and Prashand you know what?
It's not yet CNY and Raya already passed for centuries, they probably now sitting in the office watching the same malay show the old lady is watching in the Jabatan.
They are Malaysian policemen mind you.
tsk tsk tsk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.....i actually learned email at 14 not 13. u got it wrong.....hehe
erm....i know one more person who found out about that msn thing one day later than me! im proud of that!
weee......!!!!

January 20, 2007 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home