Thursday, January 25, 2007

20 k, you gimme la!

Dentist nightmare, I swear.
So I went to the dentist appointment to ask about putting braces on my teeth.I asked once at Perlis, and he said I have to go through a surgery to fix my jaw bones and move the gums in, THEN i can put braces. I didn't believe him because you know, Perlis dentist, not as reliable as I thought so.So to prove that he's wrong and also to stop dad from keep on blah-ing about I haven't appoint the dentist and ask about this. Therefore I am there at Damansara seeing one famous busy entist reccomended by my aunt, the name is Doctor Kong.

So I skipped double period of Physics and met him. He's very VERY young, about late 20 and early 30 I think, and he's a very cheerful person too.He first check out the teeth, and then he evaluate what happened and what he's going to do next.He then prepare to do my teeth model. Woot.Teeth model. He gave me some plastic pinkish dough thing to bite for one minute then the dough will turn white and hard. Not as elastic as he first put in my mouth. But the one, no two minutes are suffering, while I have this big dough in my mouth and I only can breathe through the nose, and I can't let the saliva flow into my throat. So yesh very shaffering.

Yes I had to do the surgery. But first braces for one and a half year, then surgery, then braces for another half year.

I then did X-Ray and we're done. We talked to the receptionist while booking our next appointment, then we asked about the price for the surgery, approximately.




20k.







yes, omfgly 20k.
Dentist nightmare, now then you know.
So now basically I have to see whether my health insurance can cover this, or else the braces are on but the jaw is going to be like this forever. The dentist once laughed at me saying I am the only patient didnt ask much about the surgery.Oh well, maybe I don't know about the price that's why. Somemore is done by some professor from University Malaysia Dentistry Faculty.Half government. But the price just hammered my heart. Ugh Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home