Saturday, January 13, 2007

i am so dead.

1- The thing spoiled again.

2- I lost my wallet in the cinema and no one found it so far.

3- I fell down from a staircase (while looking for the wallet) and got few bruises.

4-My IC and Student ID and ATM Card and basically everything that need money to re-do is
inside.somemore need time to remake it.

5- Has not been studying for the whole weekend.

Fuck number 5, and i am now sooo dead.

Went for repairment for the iPod and i got treated badly, they even slammed the thing to me.Okay maybe not slam but it drop with a thud which I am not pleased to see.

I am sooo going to rememeber tonight when everything bad just falls on me once. Thanks Mel for listening to my bullshit just now. It's very nice of you to do so.

Can anyone buy me a coffin? cause I lost my wallet and I cant afford one?

***********
updated 14 January 2007,
then i found out Yau Loong's RM 230 is in the wallet too.
So, i am badly fucked up.
Now, can I ask for a prettier, fancier coffin?

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

Hey. Don't know how should I cheer you up, but what happened on you really sucks big time. Don't worry, good things will come very soon. Wish you all the best. Cheers~

January 14, 2007 at 5:04 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

thanks much much Seok Kheng.
hopefully good things will come very soon like you said larh

January 14, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home