Friday, January 19, 2007

No.No.

So I am now at library typing this post, just got my results one hour ago. Still I wont tell you how I did but overall I should say I am alright with it. I might going to resit one but I am still alright with the overall thing. After all the breakdown result haven't declare yet, so I am now basically can do nothing.

I called Mum after getting the results. She sound calm,saying that " Oh, what's the A? What did you got for your Physics..." yadda yadda. Then I was walking around the block looking at people I know.Saw lotsa people crying or sighing, even they haven got their results. Then people saying how bad their results are really pushing my mood lower and lower and lower, so now I was here thinking how screwed up am I, I was wondering resit Physics is a yes, or a no.

Mum's comment wasn't really helping me making any decision saying :
"If you feel like to do so, then do la."
I think she knows and I know that I am very very easily influenced, whatever choices I was making, that's why you always wanna bitchslap me after know that I am changing the decision again in the other day,but I can't help it ,that's, Felix, you know.

So, resit or not resit ?


PE4 averagely score well.Way a go king kongs. We have Lilian, Li Ee, Sing Kwan and Ming sweep the As.
and Ji Yi got a B for his thinking skills. He kinda "WHOA" loudly in fron tof Mr.Ananda.

Farah, cheer up.Though it might be hurt to say,but face it,there must be something not right in it.So score better next time k? You can talk to me if you want to. Just cheer up okay?

Melody, way a go for that results. Just don't grin to me for these days. Have fun in Kuantan.
Zoo, no one will ever know what you get. But hope it's OK k?
Mel,though I don't know what you got alas, but hopefully is not what you predicted.
Raccoon, I will punish you by pinching you cheeks later on for not being here today.
Yorshee, it's really really REALLY awesome.Congratulations.
Karl oh dear Karl, stop laughing. I know you got all As, even further maths. I HATE YOU ~~
Suk Yein, sorry to hear that, but good luck in your resit.
Fuz, I know how you feel, what i can say is try harder next time k.We'll score better k.
Chia Chee, you are not CAL student. and my results is not good, but shitty.
Yi Sham, what can i say, seriously try harder if you are going to resit.
Wei Xiong arh, you haven message me and tell me how's your results.


So yeah, I am sooo down now.
I really think that I was there for you too much.
Is your timeto be there for me don't you think so?
I don't know who is this YOU. But I need you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home