Wednesday, January 17, 2007

sheesh.

So yeah I lost my wallet, it has been a long week I should say that I suffered, days without thick wallet full with notes *one ringgit notes ahem* and cards in it. Zoo belanja me breakfast few days ago after knowing I lost my wallet, oh i love my besties. ^^

But you know what, for days I've been paranoid about the whole lost wallet thing and yadda yadda but then the feeling just poofed off like that as the oh-quarduple-As-PakLah keep on reminding me that results are coming out in days.I can count it single-handed. oh gotz. I can imagine myself walking approach the chopping block waiting for someone to chop off my head.


" 3 days left arh Felix that..""Shaddap." *giggles*
I barely laughed.
I am just suffering the bad-luck-month I think, that bad luck all falls on me one by one,



by one.
by one.
by one.

From now on, I am following Ms. Koh's car to college, thanks to her I am currently saving 58 bucks a month, yes Elvis, be very very impressed of it. But somehow sis and I was a bit disappointed that aunt didn't tell me about the my-university-friend-that-lives-at-Bandar-Baru-Selayang is now teaching at Taylors' College, so one year ago, I might already enjoying nice music and air con, sitting comfortly on the cushion, instead of stuffing your ass into the stuffy, packed, morning train. But still, I am happy about it.

Sis has not been sleeping the whole night, finishing her work that has to pass up this morning to the boss which will going to do presentation about thier new construction project of some resorts somewhere which if sis's work didn't pass up in time, the whole project is screwed, damn-ly screwed. So there was I telling sister, let's not go to work tomorrow. Then the whole company will die because of your one-day-absence and you will be on the front page of The Star on the following days.Woooooh.

Daddy and Mumsy's visiting us this Thursday, was laughing along like an idiot just now thinking about it. But actually they are here to fairwell my sister which is leaving this coming 20th to RGU Scotland for her Degree in Quantity Survey course.Will talk more about her and her graduation ceremony I attended last Saturday and guess who I've met there. But anyway, they are coming for her actually and they are going to do a little house-checking, which is basically walking around Aunt's house and blame all the dirtiness and messiness to me for not cleaning them, even the stupid storeroom and the frontyard which lots and lots of rotten jambus parked themselves everywhere. You can barely see the rottens thing lying around the frontyard,and if you are walking on the yard, I believe you will step on any poor jambus constantly, wanna do some jambu-stepping? come come.

Anyways,
Yorshee said she lost her appetite seeing me doing the cute face. Ouch. But I', very proud of that, after all I am her diet-counselor.Yahaha.
Sis got off on friday, I will get a new wallet soon, and oh oh oh MONEY ~~
Music Club is getting alive, a bit, recently, thanks to besties and Ho Sheng for the helps that I needed, really.
Sheesh, guess that i AM a paranoid after all am I?

Fainted, off.

2 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

Glad to hear about the club thingy. Damn that bloody hell fella who took up the post, makan all the money, and ran away. ~!@#$%^&*

January 17, 2007 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

i will try my best until i pass the seat to the juniors lorh.
we'll see~

January 17, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home