Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sis's Convo

So yeah as I promised, the day where my elder sis and I went for my sister's Award Presentation Ceremony at TUCMPH last last Saturday, here we go.

Remember last last post i told you all to guess who I've met there on my sis's convo? Now guess who's that fella with the stripe T-Shirt on? Mun Yi has no idea who he is.
That's Sing Kwan anyway. His sister has graduated from Taylors' School of Architecture Diploma. And his family is sitting in front of me and my sis.
So yeah while we're listening to the joke coming out from the president of Taylors' whoever-he-is , we took pictures.
There was this particular fella that I've bet he polished his bald part before he attend this ceremony, and the most pissing off thing is my photo-taking-skills-sux that every single photo I took while the indian guy up there is giving speech, there's his shining head pop into the screen,argh.
Clearly wrote, Distinction- Saw Min Hui. I am So proud of her.

So that's my sis and her friend ChuiShan. The baldy back there is Ah Chuan, a funny guy from her class.
Then we had lunch at the cafeteria.
Then we went home.
oh fun.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home