Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Way too much.

I am currently very, very, very pissed off.
I say this too much on the blog, like you will see this particular sentence between posts, so I won't say it again, but when it happened, it just fuckingly pissed me off. So now i am fuckingly pissed off.Yes I am. I am currently feeling like asking someone I hate to help me pull the trigger of the gun that me myself holding it facing my forehead. I used to like you a lot, I used to try to like you a lot, and now. I am FUCKingly hate you. So, fuckoff.

It feels good talking to friends in college, either classmates, close friends, aqquintances or even someone I do not closely know. They sound more convincing,whatever they are talking about. It's wierd but I enjoyed listen to it. Call me crazy but who cares.

It feels good talking to friends that loves music and sing, either they're offpitch, or they are freakingly good. It's fun listening to their own view about some songs or some artist's voice.
It's cool to know people that sing well. Ms-You-Know-Who-You-Are.

Met Karl on the train, it's such a long time since I last heard from him, he's freakingly rich right now,so Elvis, dig his pocket ASAP before it's too late.

and i still hate you fucking thing !

I HATE YOU !!
*cries and ran away*
Fainted.Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home