Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Double Valentine Trouble

Cher Hui and Shin Ying.
Thank you for helping out during the interview just now.
I appreciate it really.
---------------------------------------------




I use to having a thought of being one best friend of his. But too bad we didn't contact that much for these half a year and apparently our relationship started to fade, sadly. The last time I see him ever is on last year June, the A Level Prom. He's performing, so do I, but we're not performing together. His performance was the last performance of the night, singing " Nobody Loves Me Like You Do" by Anne Murray, with Karl, Melody and Jia Weii's music accompaniment, being the highlight of the night were the lovers walked to the dancefloor and dance romantically. He's same age as me, but he don't look like he's 17. Neither nor I. i really want to know him more as he's a very interesting person for me, with the Mr.Nice personality, and the great voice, I really wanna know him more. I used to think we can be great friends and hopefully he think we're still great friends cause I am feeling that way still. It might sound very tak malu but I don't care bah.




Then there's another friend, a classmate to be precise. Fierce is my first impression of her. We're in the same group in our first group activity in Further Maths. She look soooooo, dai ka zhe, bossy boss look. I didn't dislike her, just that I use to be very tense doing assignment under her group, she use to be very fierce before everyone in PE4 get this close. That's the time when Tinesh is still in our class, we're doing a Moral Studies assignment and she's the leader. And definitely she's very very scary for me. I din dare to talk to her at that time. But then nah when we all get this close, then we know how childish and idiotic this 38 woman can be. With the poking face game and the this-knee-disney lame jokes. She's just one of the assets in PE4, that everyone can't afford to lose this auntee.




So here we are,
Valentio Febrio,

and

Sam Pik Ying,

It's been great knowing you, both of you and it's your big day tomorrow.
Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home