Friday, February 16, 2007

Diesel and Oil, gimme a break

My dad is a kinda old-stubborn-minded middle aged guy. He's those dad that always worried about the kids and want them to have an idea of everything. And his way to makes you understand things is to experience it.

My brother can cook.
My sisters are both good in studies.
Which left down the miserable weakling here that basically blog oftenly without father's acknownledgement which summarised as "the nothing" that awaits daddy to do something on him and let him experience something. So basically dad threw me a task this evening after I played with the new doggy, with my shirts and pants full with saliva to wash.his.car Pickup truck.


Don't get me?



wash.
his.
pick.
up.
truck.


WASH.HIS.PICK.UP.TRUCK ! ! !








Oh yeah, you don't know the situation yet.
SO. Now imagine a pickup truck,
+ 3 months of dust
+ 2 litres of dark sticky black diesel oil
+ few hundred grams of dirt sands
+ muds and muds and muds.
and last but not least,
+ bird craps.

now THAT's my dad's pick up truck

which left me alone stoning at it for few minutes, jaw dropped.
Then work started roughly while I used the cloth rubbing on the door and a surge of pain fell on my right hand. After all I did the whole job single handedly. Sad.
Then the back part of the whole truck is the worst disaster EVER. You will lost your appetite just staring at it with the damn thick mud and diesel oil all over the back. I really have nil idea what or how to deal with it, until my brother stole mum's big brush for me. Brushing of those dirts is just exhausting. Then I was rubbing and rubbing and rubbing while I saw my father walked out from the house,towards me.This is it this is it, he's coming and asking me to stop and get prepare for the dinner outing soon, so he approached me and said :


"oh clean up the inside also nah."






Speechless, i tell you seriously speechless.
Luckily my brother helped me cleaned up the inside of the car while I am supposed to do the whole stuff alone. Otherwise I am the poor cinderella that awaits the fairygodmother to help me clean up the whole car and give me nice clothes and teleports me to the restaurant and join them.Somehow somepart dad's just cruel, but all over he's actually just finding some stuff for you to do so that you will not be doing nothing at home. He don't want us to kill time with internet and TV and unfortunately I am the one having these problem at home.

But still dad, your truck is just a disaster.
Washing your truck might be the last thing I ever wanna do and whoa I just did it.

So in the night while I hopped on dad's truck, mum said :

*wipe on the window*
"Oh dusty."


Eyes bulged. =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home