Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Farts, smell it

She just complained that I never mention her in this blog so here I am,
typing a special post for you babe.


-We shared the same age, same horoscope with few days apart.

-She's turning 18 soon.

-She stays at Kepong too.

-I hate the road on the way to her house, freaks the hell out of Yuan and I once.

-Her hometown is Perlis too, suprisingly.

-She used to learn chinese but she already forgotten how to speak and write it.

-She wrote "4" in chinese, with 4 horizontal strokes.

-She's a ex-cheer leading leader that only have the fate of lifting people but not get lifted, I wonder why weh.

-She used to have the same hairstyle like my sis, the singapore-merlion-bizarre-big-hair which she might be "ah!"-ing seeing me comment her ex-hairstyle this way.

-She look nice with her long straight hair.

-She look nice in long skirt.

-She can bake. No shit.

-She always worried about her own fringes.

-Shopping drove her crazy ( it drove every girls crazy don't it? )

-She always drag me to go buy food with her.


Drag.

-She's the person that told me what a wonderful voice Josh Kelleys have.

-I'm the person that told her how sad "Wreck of the Day" is,with Anna Nalick's perfect voice.

-"How Could An Angel break my heart" We loved the song.

-She called me babi and always reminds me how lame I can be, pulled me back before I manage to freeze my fellow classmates with those lame jokes.

-She's one of the sitting-at-the-back gang with her seat fixed--the left corner seat from the teacher's view.

-A light "ah!"after coming out with the bimboistic-w-t-f expression and the left hand touching the center of the chest is what she did best, for me.

-She had the Fatimah look, no wonder Yusnie called her that way.

-She's not fat, it's just bigger figure. I quote.

-Mrs Grace's nuisance

-Yusnie's fats

-Sing Kwan's pimp

-My fatso.




Duh-ly the one at the left.
Cik Farah Adila Mansor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home