Sunday, February 04, 2007

Retard's Grad


-She has real pink cheeks without blusher.

-She's fair, very very fair.

-That's why she's the only odd one in our home.

-A 22 years old lady with that childish-makes-you-wanna-punch-straight-at-her-face-attitude makes the mamak waiter thought that I am the eldest between the siblings.

-She's very scary and impatient when it comes to teaching and giving explainations.

-But she's an architecture year 5 student.
-You won't want to slap her until you see the way she pose while taking photos.

-We shared the extrovertness.

-My Brother and her shared the kindness and love to kids and babies.

-My Sister and her shared the hardworking and independant personality.

-She always remind us that guys that cannot do sports and don't have some knowledge about computering are useless. I have both of these point.but hey, I know how to use photoshop woh.


-But think again,She's the one that taught me how to use more function of photoshop as well.Sweat.

-We watch Veronica Mars, and so far Jason Dohring is her husband."So Far"


-She used to have one boyfriend which is Hye-Sung from Shinhwa some Korean lala boyband,while she was 16.


-She cried easily.Sometimes.

-And she had her way to piss you off.



*****************************



Sean : Eh tat a, have you eaten lunch already?

Me : Yes, eaten already.

Sean : Harh. Why you didn't wait for me.

Me : Aunt thought you are doing OT tonight, so she brought for me only larh.

Sean : Harh. Then you want to eat Indo Mee or not.

(thinks)

Me : (duh.) Dun want larh, very full arh with the zap fan Aunt packed for me.

Sean : Harh. But the Indo Me is very nice woh. Why you don't want to eat the nice Indo Mee?

Me :( getting impatient) Because I ate something else and now I am very full already ma.

Sean : Harh.But Indo Mee is very nice one woh.

Me : ( knowing that she's trying to piss me off after so many years knowing that I am the touchiest in the family, that I can get pissed off easily. I remained silent)

Sean : Harh. Why you don't want to eat? Harh ?Harh ?Harh ?Harh????

Me : BECAUSE I EATEN ALREADY AND I AM VERY FULL RIGHT NOW !!! ARRGGGHHH !!!

Sean : ask only ma. So angry for what. tsk tsk tsk.

Me : (seriously kena bomb badly.Zha Dou)



*********************************



For those that have no idea how it's like it's Ok. and for those that get what she had inside, please times the fan-ness for few thousands times.



But still she's my cute,but old,but still cute sister larh.
Don't think I can find another person like this moron anymore in this world.


Toldcha I can't. Can you?



Love you sis.^^.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home