Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tag

argh. flungish Economics. and mum has never been that sarcastic. Laughed at me directly after I told her how I did.

So I DID READ about the Macroecomonics Objectives Conflict.
Today Morning.So I was there in the exam hall flipping papers looking at the question.
-Ah.
Macroeconomics Objective Conflict. =)
With a big smile I ticked on the question.
And I paused. ('_')


Think.('_')....



Fuck, I don't remember anything.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

neways, it's overallly not very ok. I know what to do, how to answer, which policies should I use, just that the proper term keep jumping out of my mind. Ugh Ugh.

***
A for age:
I'm turning legal soon.This Sunday.

B for Booze of Choice:
I don't drink. I will die drinking it.

C for Career:
I wish I can be a jazz singer.
I wish I can be a professional Landscape Architect
I wish I can be a professional All Rounded Architect
I wish I can open my own pub.

D for your most Dreaded:
Losing loved one, like Sukie
Can't sing anymore
Bad results in studies


E for Essential items you use everyday:
Cellphone
Voice
Cash

F for Favourite song of the moment:
You Know My Name - Chris Cornell

he's a cool dude, it's a cool song

G for favourite Game:
currently? DotA !!
just that I suck in it.
Ah, Roller Coaster Tycoon. yeah, laugh.
I love picking gardener and throw them into the lake. =)

H for Hometown:
Perlis

I for Indulgence:
Sing.

J for favourite flavour of Juice:
Apple recently.

K for Koo Kien Keat:
Just shaved his head recently. Back to training again. He's good.

L for last hug by anyone:
"By"? Melanie.
"To"? Farah.

M for Mother:
da'luncun-fat-blurblur-funny-cuddly mumma.
She's my girlfriend right now. Love her so much.

N for name of your crush:
yeah you know who.

O for Orgasms:
The moment during sexual activity when feelings of sexual pleasure are at their strongest.

P for Phobias:
Height.
This house.

Q for Quote:
Jazz is the hamburger that ate the world.

R for biggest Regret:
Doesn't study hard enough for AS.

S for Status:
double.
single.

T for Time you wake up:
5-ish

U for Underwear:
Underwear?
Briefs.

V for Vegetable you love:
I wonder what's that called in english. Lettuce.

W for Worst habit:
Empty promise to myself.
Must study today must study today.
and apparently I am now blogging.

X for X movies you have watched:
what do you mean X movie again?

Y for Yummy food you make:
Famous Amos.Mwahaha.

Z for Zodiac sign:
Aries.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home