Sunday, March 25, 2007

Suprise walla.

So I was in Subang for the whole day. Killing time doing the study-konon-kill-time-crap. With Melody, Dougle and suprisingly met the Maths-couple-you-know-who at Mickey-D. They were giving each other soft whispers, stealing quick glances at each other, and generally flirting around like crazy.

Like, Oh, *suggestive suggestive* I know how to solve X^6*FD^fpower24891%#(%.

Then Mariane will, like, *sleeve down shoulder* Oh, i already knowwww, darrrling.

Gragh! Damn funny rite.

(that's not me obviously, with that-typo-english)

Anyway, we kinda visited Sing Kwan as today's his birthday.So we did make fun of him by forcing Melody to call him. So we tried calling him but he didn't pickup, which apparently he's either sleeping or doing his thang yo. So we tried calling his house phone instead, his dad pickup and asked Sing Kwan to answer, so here goes :

"hello"
"hello sing kwan a, wait arh wait arh"
*pass the phone to Melody*
"
hello"
"*wierd*hello"
"
is this Sing Kwan?"
"yes."
"
it's Melody here"
".......
hi."

and believe me it's damn funny. Laugh out like hell until the moment Mel passed the phone to me and he goes, "
Felix....dun play la dai lou..."

It's damn fun. Then we told him we are coming to his house where he doubted that we are serious. So bunch of us + Melody went to his house and we asked Melody to press the doorbell and open the door. He's seriously blurry lost and embarassed at that time which makes me laughed all the time in his house. He proved that he got good positive hobbies, Rubik Cube in 2 minutes, guitar performance and showing his futsal shoes to everyone, tried his very best to redeem himself. and tell me how can that not be funny.

I have fun today. Hopefully him too. And he got his present before he go, hard evildence is in Douglas's hand. Mwahaha Mwahaha Mwahahahahaha.

Currently at Douglas'. Staying overnight today. where brother called suddenly telling me that there's blackout at home. Oh dear, I am quite lucky today.

Should get started with the study. Barh.

*****
I missed you today =)

*****

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home