Friday, March 23, 2007

updates

Yorsh is now sitting beside me.

******
Sigh. Just emo-ed yesterday thanks to the suddenly-crushed-in-homesick.
For the whole 2006 I swear I never acting like this before.Is like feeling so weak that the 2-hours-ago-felix is not that hyper anymore. Suddenly become so, helpless and lonely.
Trials is coming soon. I am dying soon,it seems like I am being blur about what the hell is the GDP and what's a current conductor and the math questions keep on playing tricks with me where it results that my answer is so much different as the back's.
Ugh. I didn't dare to tell mum that I'm probably going to flung my trials cause she don't believe that people won't get things they want after they put a lotsa effort on it. That's what she keep on telling me to try the best I can whenever I do anything. At least I tried. So believe me Mum, I am still trying. Just don't give up hope on my so fast. I try.


*******************
Dear You :
How are you recently ? I mean seriously how are you recently, the one deep inside you-you. I don't know what you're thinking in there, but for me you look confused, sometimes you don't even know what are you talking about. You've changed a lot. You're not the you that I knew last time anymore.And now I have a feeling that I don't even know who you are anymore.Maybe we didn't talk to each other as much as last time anymore.I don't know how to say or what to say, but I want you to come back.

Please.

Take Care

From : Me.
*******************
It feels so great talk to you.
Thanks for walk into my fucked-up-life

*******************


Life's been tensed and fucked up recently. Too much things to read-up, too less sleep. Too much people talking about you at your back and to much things I failed to express. It's bad times, not joking, but seriously, bad times.


Someone please wake me up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felix said...

you need my thai songs

March 23, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home