Friday, March 09, 2007

Violet, Hailey, Esme?

Yorsh you Violet Hailey Cik Tak Malu. =P
Just temaned her home and her dad's there. Then while we're saying goodbye, I had a wrong impression that she's physically asking me for a hug, a friendly hug. Then I found out that I was wrong after I offered it. It's so embarassing, but I love hugs. It's so comforting. =)

Don't get me wrong damnit.

Anyway, currently at The Web after Sing Kwan's father drop us off at Inti. Was playing guitar singing at Sing Kwan's house again. Yeshh I know, not-studying-again-right? Oh ya,apeaking about study,I have to pay RM50 for losing the student card for the 2nd time. And and and the cool thing is, if I lose it again, I will be penalised from sitting and exams in Taylors' in the future.Dayam.

And yeap, tagged.

6 Wierd Things about Myself.

1. I can stick to the same food everyday as long as I love it. I've been eating Asia Cafe prawn mee everytime I go there since the day the previous Curry Mee stall is not there anymore.

2. I am hyper,extra-mextra hyper while I am emo.When the emoness stormed in, there's always a voice inside my heart telling me :" It's time to get hyper." And you will see me laughing jumping all the way from this class to next class and it never ever ends.

3. One RM10 / Ten RM1. I like the latter. I love the feeling that your-wallet-is-full-with-notes.

4. I am sarcastic, but people enjoys my sacarsm.





NOT.

5. If I sing a song lotsa times, my presentation always get worse,time by time. It's no longer the feel the first time I sang it.Pft.

6. Good hearing, strangely good hearing. Raindrops, vibrations from afar, someone calling my name from the opposite building.


Done.
Tagging

1.Melanie
2.Yusnie
3.Grace
4.Ho Sheng
5.Pang Han
6.Li Ee (update your blog dammit.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home