Friday, April 13, 2007

House teh Bitch

Apparently I am not the only blogger that logged in Blogger account and click on "New Post" and stared at this blank shit blindly. blurred. and duh, have no freaking idea of what to type.

Douglas too. =)





Note my words.

A week ago, Sue-the-weekly-house-cleaner seems to be not coming to our house and do the cleaning that day so basically the house is currently, a-week-ago-currently a trash bin. Okay, what do you expect from 3 nasty-unhygienic-aliens that lives together under this historical mansion. Correction, 2. Basically I think I'm aware of my own hygiene, just that I don't quite give a fuck of the house though Mum nagged every time in the phone saying that hey, I stay in the house too and I have to mop the floor clean the table wash the dishes wipe the window arrange the books recycle the newspaper kill the dog opposite my house and save the world. But for me, the owner herself don't even give a *term-that-more-terrible-than-fuck* about the house and why should we. So last week sarcastically I told my brother, that if Sue's not here for a week, "someone" will eventually do the cleaning in this week cause the dirtiness will doubled,and I am definitely talking about my aunt. Which I am wrong.

And the someone somehow changed, into,
me.
yes me.











I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. !!!














So yeah I basically


fold up the clothes, my, Mr.Nasty and MISS Nasty's.

sweep the floor
mop the floor
rearrange the books and cds.
clean up the kitchen
wash up the dishes
did laundry
re-sweep the floor
re-mop the floor
hang up the clothes
kill the dog opposite my house









And yes, I saved my own world.
3 hours before Piano Class.





It's now cleaner.

Happily I messaged sister on MSN and showed her the cleanliness of the house using webcam.
She looked, grinned and commented.

"This is rare. But no worries,













"everything will back to how it originally looks like, "
"IN DAYS
."





"....."



















AGAIN.
what a curse man.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home