Friday, April 27, 2007

Gah, no wonder

PEOPLE ! !

I AGAINST THE RULES IN THE COMMUTER ! !


I ATE IN THE TRAIN ! !


I SAMSENG ! !


MWAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !







apparently.
was going home by train like usual yesterday afternoon. and I wonder why I brought some food on the way and apparently I ate on the train, like the other Malaysians do.

So the train stopped at Setia Jaya and there's this malay middle aged lady went in and sat beside me. and I am still not alerted and keep on munching my food. Then she talked to me.



Lady : *point at the signboard*
Adik tau tak adik tak boleh makan dalam keretapi.

Me :*stunned and start thinking. Cool. Malaysian usually only dare to THINK but not compain it face to face one woh.*

I wonder what gave me the courage and urge me to answer this.

Me : "tapi bukan saya satu orang yang makan di dalam keretapi--"

Lady : *point at the signboard again*
"tapi sana ada tulis dilarang memakan dan meminum"


I applied the Felix grin.

and she keeps on talking.

"Kalau abang abang yang pakai baju biru keluar kut-nu *pointing at the driver room*dan check adik kena denda tau"


Felix grin still applied.


At the same time I already finished my food. And I caught one ugly Indon bitch sitting opposite me heard everything and she finds it very funny that she can't wait telling her boyfriend that stand beside her by using sms. Her smile is bitchslappable.

Anyhow I found it funny too. And while I still can't figure out why and she finally told me

"Saya orang KTM jugak dik.."

I blurted loudly.
"NOW THAT MAKE SENSE."

and both of us laughed.
Ya so I samseng. Legal already what scare what. hee.

Oh guess what I saw on the KTM website.(click to enlarge)



Anyway today's Melanie's birthday.
and Farah looks good today.

HAPPY 19th MELANIE.

Hope my 4 hugs if enough to cheer you up.

I lurve ya.

my Aunt is not at home, again. Brother left for PD camp the whole weekend.
and the worse thing is I AM SICK AGAIN. T_T. Freaking sorethroat + fever.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

here's a comment.
you were complaining.

April 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

grr.
thanksalot.

April 30, 2007 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home