Sunday, April 15, 2007

Webcammie-play



So yes. PE4rians are that bored.
So there was this night where me and my fellow classmates, Ee, Keat and Nicky had some webcamming session together, chatting. And the same ol'Felix suddenly came up with this idea of chatting. Like I said, we're just too free.


Message showing through webcam is fun though is tedious. Is fun that you can see your friends scratching their heads off trying to figure out what the hell are you writing. Plus plus the thing got worse when your webcam quality sucks to the maxness. Oh I am talking about my 4 years history one. Mwahaha.oh oh and some webcam are mirrorfied, which makes you yourself scratching your head trying to write things in another way round.

Usually message displaying failure for times will cause you doing THIS.

So the fun lasts for 2 hours and finally someone started to complain and demands for typing.
Therefore I replied.


It was fun.Really.
and Ee, see.. Keat hearts me. Hee.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger ocaender said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaa. DAmn funny.

And damn free.

April 15, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

bwahaha yeah we're damn free.

but it's fun. =)
too bad you din join us.

April 15, 2007 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger cookie said...

Haha.. Yeah yeah felix, I know keat hearts you. ^^ I mean, how can he resist after you gave him that kiss? XD Hehe...

April 16, 2007 at 4:03 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

mwahahaha.
who can resist felix's kiss!?!?
who can you tell me.

you wanna try.
mwahahaha.

April 16, 2007 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Keat said...

Grrr...
Haha.
That was fun. Let's do it again? ;)

April 16, 2007 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Felix said...

yeah sure.
that's the reason why iwas looking for a better webcammm.
cause people complained that my webcam sux. T_T

April 16, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home