Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My 18

YES I FREAKIN AM.


So we went TGI Friday for lunch and there's Melody,Melanie,Singass,Keat,Mingo,Nicky,Yuan and Dougle. There goes the pictures.



and this is what you'll see after stuffing American-size-3-course-meal-into-your-stomach.




Apparently this is what you'll got after finishing a American-Size-3-course-meal + the chocolate birthday cake + dessert :

it was still fun though seeing me suffering this way.

Thanks peeps.You all rock my world.
And you thought everything ends up this way?





WRONG.
Went home and guess what I got?



And I didn't dare to complain about the bwargh-2kg-Secret Recipe-Chocolate Indulgence-cake cause it's rare that my brother will buy something for me. Oh oh and Pizza Hut's Island Delight. So I ate again, apparently.

Yup, he brought me this too.
The shirt and the new wallet is all from Aussie. Thanks sis. So sis sent both mine and mum's present together back to Perlis and appareantly mum thought both parcels are for her. So unwrapped both. Then called me and laughed all the way in the conversation.

And oh yeah, another cool thing.
My dad, as in the real-blood-father.




Forgotten that Sunday's my birthday.





and it goes this way.
Mum wished me Happy Birthday through sms that day. and I called back, telling her that dad haven't wish me yet. So she passed the phone to dad, and dad started wondering who the hell calling during his precious off day.I was listening through the phone while he's talking to mum.



"Who is it?"
"Your son."
"Why?"
"Today is 1st of April arhh."
"So?"
"Is your son's birthday.1st of APRIL ARHHH"


Yup I can definitely hear Mum yelling.

"Oh ya meh?"

tell you arh the oh ya meh is not very fun after all. He seriously forgotten and tone changed after he grabbed the phone and talked to me.

"Hello Happy Birthdayyyyy"

yeah. thanks dad. -_-*


I found it funny rather than pissing off. Apparently my dad is not the only dad that forgotten about his children's birthday. My classmate's too. So yeah, I guess there's nothing to be angry about. Will to work his ass off paying your college fees? That's more than enough.

People that sms-ed me and the testimonials on Friendster.
Thanks a lot for remembering it.
So here goes :

Sean,Hui,Boy,
PE4rians,
Ex-DSAs,
Yorsh,Melanie,
Yi Sham,Pang Han,Jie Wen,Gie Xao,Raymond,Peggy, Xiang Yi, Amir, Yusnie,Gary,Kian Yi, Yuva,Yen Tink,Audrey,Chong Chiat,Queenie,Jeremy,Pwincess JiaYun,Aaron,Cher Hui,Jean,Aunt Nancy,Uncle Zachary,Jac and Jovena and the lil'Phoebe, Miss Lee, Chee Whei, Azila, Syafil.
those those those that I reminded them to wish me Happy Belated Birthday,paiseh ha, felix memang like this punya lah.

Thank You, seriously.



Being 18 rocks.

and now, where's my lesen P again?


*fumes*

Labels: