Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TMNT ahhhh

Yes yes believe it. PE4-rians are this bored.
So we went Mid Valley watching this show few hours after bunch of people complaining on MSN saying that we're bored. So instead of listening to Mingo flirting with Li Ee, we plan for outing, a very very very very last minute planning. Meetup time, where, what show, and definitely left dinner unplanned and off we go. Even myself rushed taking bath and get on the KTM just because I don't want to miss any PE4 outings anymore, not much time left I guess.

So we end up dine in





























HELLLLLLL.
Sorry arh, was heavily influenced by some funny shits I watched today with Doug. Wacko 300.

Ahem, dine in Manhattan Fish Market where most of the people spot for the cheapest food.Just so you know,2 bucks matters in filling up the stomach so don't play play with it. And the show starts 9.30pm where
THEN some of us just found out that this TMNT it's not a real human-based movie but just animation.


Sweat Nicky.





I wouldn't say it's a very wow animated film, and I felt weird how they reach the top of the US weekly office box ranking few weeks ago. But it's a OK-type-family show larh. So it's basically brothers separated fighting and finally get back together after a big fight and together fighting the villains and settle the villains easily. And their names are pissing-of-ly-long. Hate it. My childhood doesn't gave me their names but just their group name as Ninja Turtles. I don't even know they are named after some famous people from The Renaissance era, thanks keat.

Leonardo,
Raphael,
Michelangelo,
and Donatello.

Power Rangers punya lagi senang nak ingat larhhh.Diu. Some Jason Trini Billy Kimberly Zack shit.

But I digressed.
So the animated show is good, the girl is hot, as Mingo said so. and the turtles lost weight.




From this,
to this



Shit they loose weight.

Is kinda funny at some part, you know.
I like Michelangelo. Funny turtle.
Compare to the other heroes, at least he's entertaining.

Anyway. Just to fully prove that I am heavily influenced by those wacko-version-of-300 thanks to Douglas. I shall bring you..








Ninja TURTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~

okay it's not getting out of my head.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home