Saturday, May 05, 2007

ESFP

ESFP
Entertainer/Performer — "Extra Special Friendly Person"

ESFPs are fun and delightful to be with. They live for the moment, and know how to make the most of each moment. They are genuinely, warmly interested in people, and love to make others happy. They're usually very kind-hearted and generous, and are always going out of their way to do something nice for someone. Their affection is simple, straight-forward and honest. They dislike theory and complexities. They often resist forming relationships which require them to function on a high Intuitive or Thinking level. They prefer for things to be light and happy, although their warmth and affection runs deep. Their potential downfall is the tendency to live entirely for the present moment, and therefore to sometimes be unaware of the direction that their relationship is heading, or to be easily distracted from long-term commitments.

ESFP Strengths
  • Enthusiastic and fun-loving, they make everything enjoyable
  • Clever, witty, direct, and popular, people are drawn towards them
  • Earthy and sensual
  • Down to earth and practical, able to take care of daily needs
  • Artistic and creative, they're likely to have attractive homes
  • Flexible and diverse, they "go with the flow" extremely well
  • They can leave bad relationships, although it's not easy
  • Try to make the most of every moment
  • Generous and warm-hearted

ESFP Weaknesses

  • May be frivolous and risky with money
  • Tend to be materialistic
  • Extreme dislike of criticism, likely to take things extremely personally
  • Likely to ignore or escape conflict situations rather than face them
  • Lifelong commitments may be a struggle for them - they take things one day at a time
  • Don't pay enough attention to their own needs
  • Tendency to neglect their health, or even abuse their bodies
  • Always excited by something new, they may change partners frequently

and THIS is my personality type, according to http://davenevins.com/personalities/

I saw this from Doug's blog, and damn you for getting what you want.

Undeniably my own personality test results are quite true. As an Extra Friendly Special Person.

Let's not talk about the Strengths shall we?
And let's talk about the weaknesses.
"Don't pay enough attention to their own needs "
I don't have to tell myself about it cause my friends keep on telling me this,everytime. It happens lotsa time years ago before I am here. But I have a different point of view compared to my friends, somehow it feels good when you helped someone, though you loss more, maybe you care about this friend more then he/she cares about you. It's not the point of the-you-wasted-time-and-energy-helping-people-and-dont-really-care-about-yourself that sucks. For me, when I helped someone, I wished I can be (after all) appreciated, for the help or for being there. But somehow I don't see the appreciation coming most of the time. Then I will be like emo-emo for the whole thing which it's kinda unnessecary and stupid I know, but can't do shit about it, that's me." Fuckit lah Lix " " can't you just let it go? " No I can't anyhow. I'll feel famn bad if I do. Yes yes call me busybody whatever.

"Tendency to neglect their health, or even abuse their bodies "
NO IT'S NOT A TENDANCY.
just that I don't actually know how to take care of myself properly before this.So I am the easily get sick typo. Plus plus the knee and the lungs and the don't-do-sport, yes proven I am a weakling,physically.

But anyhow I am kinda enjoying admitting the strengths listed. Arh.
Once again, damn you for getting the Architect,Architect. XP

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ocaender said...

So i am, good luck to us.

Go become some clown laa. Singing clown.

May 5, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

=__=


How about a drawing clown?

May 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home