Thursday, May 31, 2007

Felix-saw-something-lululu-nanata-bakada

just view through Hung Wei's blog.
found out something cute.

Akon's real name.

then I don't believe what he just typed. I went wiki his name. A-k-o-n. and viola.






Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

now now don't believe me? click here.

I don't mean to be rude or disrespect, but seriously, Senegalese name are suppose to have so many funny words?

Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka

LU

LU

LU

Barada Akon Thiam


Their primary school Graduation Ceremony must be damnnnnnnnnnnn lama.

*In Senegal language*

" The students that graduated for the year 2006."
" Class 6 Hungabunga walala majaja wrus pooko ( yes the name of the class like 6A,6 Setia,6 Delta etc.)"

"Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam"

"Arika Yahaut Balaqaj-ruhinini-Ruj Sekada Lorong Pamcat Jihaha Reen"

"Azlaqishah Pruquah Dhrijggg Prookooj Wrackka Zajizaji Mkoaen....."

* and there goes the time and the name of the rest of the students *




If I were to be the parents, please wake me up when my son's on the stage. I believe this will take a looooooooong time.

This is a good way to train the parent's patience.
Good way.


Cover up :

Akon sing good songs, serious. SERIOUUUUSSSSS.
Motivation song before sex with your partner like "I wanna eff-yiu-see-kay you".
Unique. Yes.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what
you wish for to say concerning this paragraph, in my
view its truly awesome in support of me.

Also visit my weblog coffee maker

March 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home