Wednesday, May 02, 2007

To Hell? How?

So today's Wesak. Aunt has a friend, a Buddhist, had this celebration Vegee kenduri at her temple. So Aunty asked me to go and pray for an A in maths ( since she's a math teacher ) while I was blur, staring at Differential Equation blindly. And yesh I followed her.

So it was just a 2 minutes car ride distance temple. It's in a housing area, and it's packed with people. i think is because of the free food. NOT

We'll skip the bla-bla-blas.

So we're in the temple and there's a monk there.



With a bowl of water in his palm.
So i was thinking yessss That's it.

So I kneel down in front of the Buddha statue and start praying.

"A in maths A in maths A in mathss...."


Then I can feel titisan of water kinda touched my hair and my clothes.
Then I'm done.

I stood up and there's this asistant gave a yellow string and a black seed-like-thingy where I'm suppose to swallow it.

Okay.
Then I found out there's someting wrong.




Yes something's wrong.
I asked my brother.












"Eh I forgot to wish for my Econs and Physics.Can I do that again?"


Apparently my brother curse in front of the statue, on Wesak, in a temple and asked me to go to hell.

Ah.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home